So, we’ve already mentioned that the fabulous Elle Kennedy, author of the Off-Campus and Killer Instinct series, has created a whole new world in her Outlaw series. A world we summed up with ‘Dystopia world. Wild, wild West. Hot!’ But Elle, being a little more eloquent than us, has gone the extra mile and given us the five rules we’ll need to survive as OUTLAWS. We’re so going on the lam!
After a decimating global war, the world finds itself in chaos. You’re either a civilian living inside the government-run city where life is secure but your future is decided for you, or you’re an OUTLAW – living in the wild ruins, forging for your own way in a land where tomorrow isn’t promised.
But if you want to be an outlaw, there are some things you need to remember . . .
- You can’t survive out here on your own, but don’t align yourself with people you can’t trust. Trust is something you shouldn’t give easy.
- Watch your back and the backs of the people you’re with. They’ll be watching yours.
- Always be aware of your surroundings. You never know what’s around the corner.
- Nothing comes free in this land. You contribute to the community if you’ve got one, or you barter and trade with what you’ve got. Supplies, skills, sexual favors – whatever you’re willing to give.
- At the end of the day, do whatever it takes to survive.
Book three in the Outlaws series will be out in November, so there’s still time to get caught up on the series and Claimed, Book 1, is
£1.99 for the week!
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2egC4pz
After a devastating war decimated most of the world, Hudson Lane has only known the oppressive life under her own father's tyranny. She finally escapes, branding herself an outlaw and is hunted by the Enforcers. Her best chance for survival is Connor Mackenzie, an aggressively sensual fugitive who opens her eyes to the wicked possibilities of a world without rules.
As the leader of a band of outlaw fighters, Connor can't resist the beautiful stranger who asks for his protection. Despite his reservations, he agrees to introduce her to a whole new way of life. But when Connor discovers Hudson's connection to the enemies of liberty, he wonders how far he can trust the woman who has abandoned all inhibitions to challenge every forbidden desire.
Praise for Elle Kennedy
'An adrenaline filled, exhilarating ride' Fresh Fiction
'Fans will be eager to see what Ms. Kennedy has in store for her mercenaries' Shannon K. Butcher, author of Edge of Betrayal
'Takes readers on a terrific emotional rollercoaster ride full of relentless action, heated sexual tension, and nail-biting plot twists . . . breathless passion will leave the reader begging for more' Publishers Weekly